Friday, December 7, 2012

Journal #4

before i took this class my reading skills were not high. i had to struggle with things and after a few months of reading the text book and listening to the teacher i learned everything i always wanted to.
the problem i struggled the most was, i could not understand the whole topic and the issue on the essay.
i had the most succes in my criminal justice class. that was my major and i really liked it. i read everything i could and repeat them to myself for more than five times.
The SQ3R helped me a lot with classes such as English and CJ(criminal justice). those classes required students to write and read so much and since i was already skilled at those stuff, they were really easy on me,
i will try my best and pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment